Saturday, May 2, 2009

Official Business

First of all, thanks for reading this. I wanted to start a totally new blog due to the changing events in my life from last summer (the time of my previous blogging experience). Many things have changed, and I'm a 100% total different person this time around.

Little update since my last posting in August 08 (which all of you know)

I'm PREGNANT! Yes folks, that's right. The chick who was having maritial problems is indeed full of fetus. Best thing to ever happen actually.

Let us recap.

August 08-many stupid decisions resulting in loss of self worth/self esteem, and almost losing a 2 1/2 year marriage.

September 08- more stupid decisions, more fighting, more lawyer visits about divorce and lots of protected meaningless sex with a husband who was trying to make things right.

October 4-8 08- dumb decisions, partying, turning 22, getting nastily sick and a gynecologist visit I'll never forget where she suggests I take a pregnancy test due to the fact I'm a week late for my period.

October 8, 08-
Photobucket

October 12, 08-
Photobucket

October 19. 08- The day I told Jim that I was pregnant again.. the day that changed it all...

From the 19th of October on, we got along so much better. We cried together that night, realizing that we fucked up and we fucked up bad fighting so much and ruining what we had. We realized it wasn't good for our daughter to have this kind of parental units and we vowed we'd make it work.

Fast forward to now..

No fighting, no stupid decisions, I'm back to being that loving wife and mother I knew was inside me. He's supportive, he's more into US, and still as great of a father as ever.

Today is our 3 year anniversary. I never thought we'd make it. Somehow we pulled through the rain of our ending months of 2008, and came out shining like the bright summer sun. I'm truly greatful to my son, the child that stretches my stomach apart every day, who is spreading my hips until breaking point... the reason for our continued family and continued love.

No comments:

Post a Comment